Monday 28 September 2015

Cheesy Salmon Rice 乳酪三文鱼饭


This is superb yummy dinner for my LO.  Last minutes I got an idea to top up with some cheese.  Initially I steam the rice and salmon in 2 different pots by my SEED SD-967.  While I am tearing out the salmon meat to the brown rice, I got this idea to top up some cheese.  It is superb yummy with cheese.

Ingredients :
Salmon fish (steam 20 mins)
Brown rice (steam 50 mins)

Topping :
Cheese

Method :
  1. Put some ginger and marinate salmon with salt.
  2. In another pot, wash the brown rice and ready to steam cook it later.
  3. I use my electric lunch box to steam.  Bottom tier I steam the brown rice, upper tier I steam salmon fish.
  4. Once done, tearing out the salmon meat and put to the brown rice.  Topping up with some cheese and steam for another 10mins until the cheese melt into the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment