Thursday 9 February 2017

Steam Tuna Cheese Wholemeal Bread


This is super yummilicious!  I use my homemade wholemeal bread dough to steam 6 buns.  And tadaa....I use the bun to make this yummy cheesy tuna bread.  Below is the ingredients of my wholemeal cheese bread dough :

Steam Tuna Cheese Wholemeal Bread
Make a Cross (X) hole at middle of the bun.  Put some cheese sauce, tuna.  Lastly top up a piece of cheese slice and steam for roughly 7-10 mins until the cheese melted. 

Cheese Bread Dough
Ingredients :
255g milk
55g butter
70g sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg
1 slice cheese / 15g cheese
370g organic bread flour
80g organic wholemeal bread flour
** You can use non-organic bread flour, depend on your own preference **
3/4 tsp Instant Yeast

Method :
Put all ingredients in order to bread maker and let it knead to be a dough.  
Divide the dough into small portion e.g 55g per dough.
Put the dough into small freezer plastic bag / ziplock bag and store in freezer
You can either bake or steam the bun whenever you like.  I like steam method as it is not heaty to my kid and baby.

Below is the picture I packed my dough.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment